Do you really want to reach your goal?
Do you know why September 22nd is important? No, let me tell you then…it begins the final 100 days of the year! It is the perfect motivation to get yourself in gear to reach your goal by the end of the year.
Most people have no problem with setting goals. ONLY a few know how to achieve them consistently.
I have found the perfect tool for you. Take a look at this Manifesto and free video series by Gary Ryan Blair, who will show you exactly what it takes to crush your goals and unleash your greatness.
You’ll love what’s inside this video series and manifesto…
Primarily because they focus on one thing – getting you from point A to point B as quickly as possible, and they do an exceptional job at achieving that objective.
In this Manifesto you will learn:
The importance of how you execute these final 100 days. Look at these five compelling reasons to help you finish strong…
- Fixed Deadline – A fixed 100 day deadline brings clarity and conviction to your daily actions. Knowing that the clock is ticking is one of the best motivators for finishing strong as it creates a massive sense of urgency about achieving your goals before time runs out.
- Chance for Redemption – If you are below target after 265 days and your back is against the wall, these final 100 days provide you with one last chance for redemption. Look at this as comeback time, as an opportunity to prove your worth and salvage the year.
- Set an Inspiring Example – Your performance can be seen as the sad consequence of neglect, poor character, lack of direction and ambition, or it can be an inspiring example of talent put to good use in the intense pursuit of clearly defined year-end goals.
- Build Momentum – Building and sustaining momentum is one of the smartest things you can do during these last 100 days as it provides a powerful platform for a fast start to the New Year. Remember, how you start is always a direct result of how well you finish.
- Throw Down a Challenge – There’s nothing quite like a good old-fashioned challenge to test your limits, exceed quotas and expectations, to keep your teeth sharp, and to show the world that you’ve got the chops to do what it takes to finish the year strong.
Let me ask you… Were you in the Quick Start Challenge? Now is your opportunity to super charge what you started with the 100 Day Challenge… the last 100 days of the year! What goal do you want to hit by the end of the year? Let us know by commenting below!
Want help to reach that goal you just put in the comment section? If you’re serious about reaching your goals…
Stop What You’re Doing And Check This Out… Last 100 Days of Year Manifesto (Be sure to turn on the volume switch!)